Moon River Wellness Center Policy
Moon River Wellness Center Policies | Appointments & Workshops (excluding Yoga Classes)
- We appreciate that you’ve chosen our services for your needs. To provide the best service possible to our clients we have implemented the following policies.
● We respectfully ask that you provide us with a 24 hour notice of any schedule changes or cancellation requests.
● You will be charged 50% of the service fee for the first missed appointment session and 100% of the service fee for each session after that.
● We reserve the right to require a credit card number to be given to book future appointments so that appropriate fees may be charged if a late cancellation does occur.
● Workshops will be charged the full rate if there is a no show with no prior contact.
● We understand that emergencies can arise and illnesses do occur at inopportune times. If you experience any symptoms of illness within 24 hours prior to your appointment time, we request that you cancel your session.
● Inclement weather may also result in the need for late cancellations. We will do our best to give advance notice if we are closing or need to cancel due to bad weather and we ask you to do the same.
● Please do not risk your own safety trying to make your appointment. Late cancellation due to emergency, illness, or inclement weather will generally not result in any missed session charges, but this is determined on a case-by-case basis.
● We request that you arrive 5-10 minutes prior to all appointments & workshops to allow time to fill out any required paperwork , collect handouts, get settled and address any intake questions your therapist or instructor may have.
● We understand that issues can arise that may cause you to be late for your appointment. However, we ask that you call to inform us if this ever occurs so we can do our best to accommodate you.
● Appointment times are reserved for each client, so oftentimes we cannot exceed that reserved time without making the next client late. For this reason, arriving after your appointment time may result in loss of time from your session.
● Full service fees will be charged if appointment sessions are shortened due to late arrival.
● Workshops require class continuity and respect for everyone’s time. If you arrive late it is disruptive for your fellow students as well as the teacher. If no one is at the front desk, you may need to wait until a break to enter the workshop.
● We request a 90 minute advanced notice if you need to cancel class. Anything less than 90 minutes will be considered a No Show and the student will be charged a drop in fee.
● We understand that emergencies arise. We expect notification and will evaluate on a case by case basis.
● If you are going to be late, please call/text the teacher or the office and let someone know.
● Students should arrive at least 5 minutes before class. Teachers lock the door and start their classes promptly with a centering meditation. If you arrive after class starts, you may be charged a no show fee.
● Please bring your own Mat, Blocks, Blankets & Straps. If you do not have these we have most items for sale at the store. Mats are a personal choice, we do not carry those for sale.
● If you forget any of these, you are welcome to borrow ours. All we ask in return is for you to fully sanitize any items after use and return them to where they were.
● Bolsters are there for your use, but must be covered with a pillow case, always. Laundered pillow cases are provided and there is a laundry bin in the supply closet for used pillow cases.
● Please respect the supply closet and put things away after borrowing them.
● If you are feeling ill of any sort, please reschedule your class.